Filed under Campus Life

Student Spotlight: Emma K.

Emma K. Kraemer Middle  School Student

Emma K. Kraemer Middle School Student

Charis P.

Charis P.

Emma K. Kraemer Middle School Student

Emma K. is a seventh-grade attendee of Kraemer Middle School. She resides in Yorba Linda but was born in Fullerton on August 17, 2006. Before coming to Kraemer, Emma attended Lakeview Elementary from Kindergarten to 3rd grade and then transferred to Golden Elementary from 4th to 6th grade. One thing she misses most about elementary school is recess because she loved to play games with her friends.

Emma K. lives with her mom and dad, Connie and John, and her older brother, Caleb who is now a freshman in high school. She loves her family because they are very funny and loving. Her favorite class this year is Peer Leadership with Mr. Castro because she loves helping other people out. Emma would describe herself as social, bubbly, and sometimes sensitive. Her personality makes her unique because she can always keep the conversation going and has the ability to make friends easily.

Emma loves to dance competitively at Momentum Dance Center in Yorba Linda because it’s fun to dance with her friends. She also says that she loves performing for people to make them smile. At Emma’s studio, the dancers have the opportunity to perform for many people including seniors and veterans during the winter time, which is one of her favorite things to do.

One of Emma K’s favorite books to read is Wonder. This book is a book that she read in 4th grade at her elementary school with her teacher Mrs. McDonald. She also loved the movie recently made, but her all-time favorite movie is the new movie, Crazy Rich Asians. Emma also loves jamming to every one of Michael Jackson’s songs, as he is her favorite singer. She even watched Michael Jackson ONE in Las Vegas with her family in friends. The reason why Emma loves Michael Jackson because 3 years ago, she performed a dance, choreographed by one of her favorite teachers, which was a remix of all his most popular songs. After that dance, Emma started to love him.  Emma K. is a very energetic and social person that can make friends easily and is willing to help other people out around the campus of Kraemer.