Latest Iphone Models

iPhone+XR
iPhone XR

iPhone XR

via ويكيبيديا

via ويكيبيديا

iPhone XR

On September 12, Apple announced three new iPhones, the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and the iPhone XS Max at the Steve Jobs Theatre. These new phones all have the edge to edge style screen with the notch at the top.

The iPhone XR is the cheapest of the three new phones, starting at $750. It has a 6.1 inch LCD, which is bigger than the more expensive iPhone XS’s 5.8 inch OLED screen. It has the same powerful A12 bionic chip as its more expensive brothers. Although the iPhone XR has only one rear facing camera, it still produces amazing photos and can take pictures in portrait mode. The iPhone XR comes in 6 vibrant colors, white, black, yellow, coral, and Product (RED). It comes with Face ID and has the longest battery life of the three. However, the XR lacks 3d touch, a 2x zoom on the rear camera, and does not have an OLED display.

The iPhone XS is the second of the three phones. It starts at the same price as last year’s iPhone X of $1000 for 64 gigabytes of storage. The iPhone XS has a maximum storage of 512 gigabytes but is considerably more expensive. The camera works great in low light situations. It has the same A12 bionic chip as the XR. Additionally, the new phones do not have a headphone jack. This year Apple claimed that the phones were made of one of the strongest glass types in the world, and that claim seems to be holding up. Several drop tests of the iPhone XS from up to 5 feet onto cement have only slightly dented the case or left tiny scratches in the screen.

The most expensive of the three is the iPhone XS Max. It has a massive 6.5 inch OLED display. The camera is much better and has better shutter speeds and less lag after taking a picture. The max has better internet connectivity than previous iPhones. The Max starts at a whopping $1,100. It may be one of the best phones Apple has ever made, but it is also one of the most expensive phones on the market.

The iPhone XS and XS Max have already been released and are available since September 21st. The iPhone XR is available for pre-order on October 19th and will start shipping a week later on October 26th.