Filed under Features

Most Popular Conspiracy Theories

%F0%9F%91%80
👀

👀

👀

In our world, the news and other sources of information are giving people facts that are not completely believable. Some people who do not agree with a fact challenge it. That person’s thoughts about what happened can then go viral and with enough proof become a conspiracy theory. This has happened on countless occasions and these are some of the most popular conspiracy theories.

A popular yet farfetched conspiracy theory is Reptiles are Running the World. This conspiracy theory hit the internet by storm when a video of Justin Bieber in court was released. In the video, Justin Bieber is seen looking completely normal! Then something crazy happened… Justin’s eyes changed for a few seconds and looked like reptile eyes!!! Not too long after this a  video of Miley Cyrus went viral. In the video, she seemed to have the same “malfunction” as Justin. What many believe happened was exactly that, a malfunction. They believe Miley and Justin’s true selves came out for the few seconds they had reptile eyes. The reason this conspiracy theory is not believable is the videos could have been edited. This all could be fake!

Going along with the whole “malfunction” idea, cloning is up on the popular conspiracy list. Cloning isn’t too crazy of an idea. With all the technology we have in science labs, and other science related places, it’s not too hard to think about a cloning lab. Plus, this has been done before. Animals have been cloned! Many believe famous and important people are cloned so the world can still have that positive role models even if something really tragic happens. There is some crazy proof does go along with this theory. It all started with “Queen B” herself. Beyonce was filmed at a basketball game completely “glitching” out. Her whole body was completely still, including her eyes and breathing. She just sat there for two minutes completely still. Many believe this version of Beyonce was a clone.

The most famous and popular conspiracy theories revolve around the Illuminati. The theory is the Illuminati is an organization that runs the world. It is believed that Beyonce and Jay-Z are the current leaders of the Illuminati. They have recently released to the public that they are pregnant with twins and many believe the twins will be the new leaders. The Illuminati is thought to be brainwashing children and controlling them. The Illuminati will one day take over the world!

Overall, there are many popular conspiracy theories that are not necessarily believable. These theories continue to interest people all around the world and maybe one day the theories will grow into facts . . .