Filed under Features

Why All Government Leaders Are Reptilian

This is the real Obama

This is the real Obama

via MaxPixel

via MaxPixel

This is the real Obama

Reptilians, or reptoids, are shape-shifting, power-hungry aliens that control Earth by taking on a human form and gaining prominence in the political world. These figures are popular in science fiction, fantasy, and conspiracy theories. According to philosopher David Icke, one of the most active promoters for the existence of reptilians, these shapeshifting creatures have already taken power in the form of Queen Elizabeth, George Bush, and both Hillary and Bill Clinton. The majority of people find this theory to be irrational, but, as a study by TheAtlantic shows, over 12.5 million Americans still believe that lizard people control politics.

The information on these lizard people is both limited and contradictory. Some experts say that lizard people come from a fourth dimension, possessing humans with “strong reptile DNA”, while others believe that lizard people originally live inside the hollow earth and wear skin suits as disguise. This hollow earth theory states that there is a secret, unknown world inside of the Earth that is inverted, with a small sun placed where the core of the earth should be. In this inverted world, according to theorists, there is still a working atmosphere and there are many homes where giants, mind-controlling reptilians, and German people reside. Though the beliefs are clearly different, they share some aspects in how they outline reptilians attempting to gain power on Earth.

Now, given this background, there have been many conspiracies made in support of the reptilians’ attempted rise to power. Some influencers advocate the theory that reptilians are connected to “Project Blue Beam”, another conspiracy followed by many despite being seen as implausible.

Project Blue Beam originated from a 1994 novel made by journalist Serge Monast; the book, made two years before Monast passed away, was generally about a possible connection NASA and the government had to create a new world religion that all citizens would follow, giving the government ultimate power. This creation of a new religion would be completed in four steps. The first would be to disprove all religions in order to make people dependent on the new belief system to be created with Project Blue Beam. In order to “debunk” these religions, the government would make fake natural disasters in chosen locations. They would then fake religious discoveries made in the spot of the “natural” disaster that contradict or disprove the religion, making followers doubtful and ultimately making the beliefs collapse.

In the second step, the government would create holograms projected on the sky worldwide. All the world’s major religious figures would be projected in this hologram before a big explosion, upon which all the figures would merge into one. This new “god” is then planned to be followed by the majority of the world’s population, though there would still be skeptics. Then, the third part of the operation would be to put the non-believers under mind control; Monast did not specify how this would be conducted, though one theorist believes this could done through microchips controlling the population because it would be the most simple way to control a large mass of citizens. For instance, the government could spawn a new virus to force the infected people to receive a vaccination, which would also give the hospital doctors the opportunity to install a microchip while doing so. The M.K. Ultra microchip is the technology planned to be installed, as it is a microchip that is easily used, powerful, and has been said to already have been implemented in people. Certain celebrities have shown evidence of being installed with this microchip, including American actor Amanda Bynes, who publicly announced the following statement in response to abuse allegations concerning her father: “My dad never did any of those things[.] The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he’s the one that ordered them to microchip me.” The final component of Project Blue Beam is to further strengthen the power of the microchips to help remove the population’s own original thoughts.

The way the Project Blue Beam conspiracy connects to the possible existence of reptilians is that the species supposedly have an uncontrollable need for power. Upon the implementation of Project Blue Beam, reptilian government leaders would be able to shapeshift into the figure of the world’s new religious leader and have ultimate power over all, as the entire world population would be following this leader by this time.

Though this theory seems to take disconnected, improbable information in order to come to a conclusion, there is still slight evidence supporting both Project Blue Beam and the existence of lizard people. Some believe the first steps of Project Blue Beam have already begun because of the many sky “mirages” that have been evident in the past few years. Two of these images include a recent hyperrealistic vision, or projection, of a city found thousands of feet above ground in China and a supposed hologram that emerged from a volcano in New Zealand. According to sources, both occurrences were called an “eerie mirage” by government officials. And, several people have shown evidence of being reptilians with videos released proving their expression of lizard traits. One of these people include celebrity Miley Cyrus, whose eyes shifted to slits during a recorded, unaltered interview. Given this information, nobody can be certain in how or if reptilians will take over the Earth, but all people should stay prepared for if it occurs.