Filed under Food & Travel

Top 5 Exhilarating Vacation Experiences For Students

A picture of the water in the Galapagos Islands.

These days, many students are stressed due to school. They spend hours on school work and their time to have fun is often limited. However, here are the top five places that can offer the most exhilarating vacation experiences for students.

The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago that is located in the Bay of Bengal. These 300 islands are known for their white sand beaches that are lined with palm trees as well as their mangroves and tropical rainforests. Although there is only a dozen of the islands that are open for travelers, it is constantly filled with visitors who yearn to have fun. Here, guests can experience a variety of activities that range from underwater photography to kayaking through the mangrove forests and even scuba diving. In addition to this, there are countless museums and other islands that are open for exploration.

In addition to the Andaman Islands, Iceland is another astonishing place for students to visit. It is a country unlike any other in the world. Iceland is home to numerous rare attractions and exceptional experiments for all visitors. It is known for its dramatic landscape filled with volcanoes, geysers, lava fields, and hot springs and its activities are endless. Students who visit will be able to go dog-sledding, horseback riding, and many more. There is also a chance for guests to snorkel around two tectonic plates that are gradually drifting apart every year. Other than this, there are many more explorations open for students, such as watching the Northern Lights or exploring a volcano from the inside.

Another vacation spot for students looking for a thrill is Ecuador. Ecuador is a country that is known for its diverse landscape that encompasses the Amazon Jungle, Andean Highlands, and the Galapagos Islands. It holds activities that are not offered in any other place. For the students who love nature, there is an opportunity to go sky-biking through a rainforest. This two-person bike will propel forwards along a cable that is stretched along the forest canopy. Other than this, there is also the Swing At the End Of the World. Just like the name itself, it is a swing that is attached to an old treehouse at the end of a cliff. For adventures that love taking risks, this swing only holds one set of the seatbelt that will take them swinging into the air over the canyon.

Nicaragua is another famous spot for risk-taking teenagers. Set between the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, this country is home to a remarkable terrain of lakes as well as volcanoes. One specific activity that is popular among students is the chance to go sandboarding on the slope of an active volcano. Visitors are given the chance to slide down a 1,600-foot volcano in specifically designed sleds. This volcano has created 11 large eruptions in the 20th century, but it hasn’t erupted since 1999. Since then, the volcano has occasionally emitted smoke.

Australia is home to the most unique animal species, but it also features the most exhilarating experiences for their visitors. In Australia, guests are given the chance to experience the Cage of Death. This activity allows visitors to come face to face with a Saltwater Crocodile, the world’s largest reptile. These reptiles, which usually measure about 16 feet, will be seen feasting on different treats right beside the acrylic barrier that gives holds the brave guests. For people who love thrill and risks, this is definitely a place to visit.

These are the top five places that offer the most exhilarating experiences for students who love to have fun. They are filled with thrilling activities that will allow students to have the best time of their lives. For those who are seeking for fun, these five places are the perfect destinations to visit.

Erin K., Editor - Campus Life

Minkyung Kim, or Erin as she prefers to be called, is currently an 8th grader attending Kraemer Middle School. Although her favorite subject is P.E, she...