Apple Expanding Their Products

The iPad, iPhone, and iPod.

The iPad, iPhone, and iPod.

via pixabay

via pixabay

The iPad, iPhone, and iPod.

In recent years, Apple has released new, innovative products that have improved many people’s lives. From new wireless headphones to an HD display on an 80-inch screen, Apple is clearly changing the game. With so many new products rolling out, Apple is predicted to vastly help the economy within the next few years.

Airpods are Apple’s very own wireless earphones that were released on December 13, 2016. They look like Apple’s regular earbuds without the wire attached. The Airpods can connect to any Bluetooth device in a matter of seconds; However, with an iPhone, it’s even faster. All have to do is flip open the case that simply holds the two buds and boom- it’s connected. The lightweight earbuds are designed to be convenient and durable while having a sleek look. The Airpods are even customizable in settings. They can be set to activate Siri, skip to next song, go back to the previous song, or turn off music.

Apple also released a speaker on February 9, 2018, called the HomePod. This cutting-edge speaker combines Siri, music, tasks, and essentially anything else iPhones are capable of. The HomePod is almost unbeatable because it is so integrated throughout all of Apple’s technology. Not only is it very convenient, but it also has amazing sound quality. With a deep bass, the HomePod is designed to have 360° sound.

In addition, Apple also released three versions of the Apple Watch since April 24, 2015. It started off with series 1 that connects to iPhones through Bluetooth and tracked exercise as well as work with many iPhone apps. When series 2 came around, it had a better dual processor, more integrated apps, and a fully waterproof casing. In September of 2017, when the Series 3 came out, it was like series 2, except it has cellular service. This means, the user no longer has to be connected to wifi or an iPhone to surf the web and use apps that need internet. With each version comes to a great improvement to the Apple watch, although it still isn’t perfect, Apple sure has done a lot.

With Apple becoming such a big company, within the next five years, it is projected to contribute $350 billion to the U.S. economy. Additionally, Apple will also be employing 20,000 more people. Although this may not sound like many, Apple says they have employed 450,000 people through third-party suppliers.