Fitbit releases latest trackers

Fitbit+tracker+on+a+wood+table.+
Fitbit tracker on a wood table.

Fitbit tracker on a wood table.

via Flickr

via Flickr

Fitbit tracker on a wood table.

On Tuesday, Fitbit released their latest trackers. Recently, Fitbit has been gaining more fitness fans and surprisingly, they have been gaining the attention of many kids.. Fitbit has been growing, expanding, and adding many new features. They also added many new fashion features to the bands. Now there are many new bands for the new products and also any old tracker bands can be upgraded as well. They released two new products, one similar to Apple Watch and their first tracker for kids.

Their first product that they released is called the Fitbit Versa. The Versa has a heart rate monitor, step counter, and workout tracker, long battery life lasting up to 4 days, and is waterproof. However, unlike the Apple Watch it does not have a GPS or cellular connection. Additionally, it doesn’t give the option to check emails, social media, or messages. There are many new features to the fitbit including, the band of the fitbit. The band now comes in multiple different patterns and colors. Not only do they have the original silicone they have leather, metal mesh, and steel links. The Fitbit Versa is $200, and  is a great option for fitness people who are looking for a device to help track their steps and other activities.

The second product they recently released was the tracker for kids. The tracker is called the Fitbit Ace. The Ace was made for kids 8 and older and it tracks physical activities, sleep, and daily steps. Similar to the Versa, it also has a long lasting battery lasting up to 5 days. The Ace has many special features. One amazing new feature is that it is very safe for kids and if the kid wants to join or be part of a physical activity of fitness challenge, it can be approved by the parent using another app. The Fitbit Ace is $100. This is a great tracker for kids because it can aid and encourage them to stay active and have healthy habits.

Fitbit Versa will be officially released in stores in April. While the Fitbit Ace will launch in the second quarter this year. In March, the Apple Watch was first in the wearable market, while Fitbit took second. After releasing the two new products they hope it can catch the attention of more fitness fans as well as many kids. In addition, with these new products and many more to come they may be able to catch up to Apple.