Filed under Features

Morning Habits Of The World’s Most Successful People

stay woke family

stay woke family

via Flickr

via Flickr

stay woke family

Everybody wants to learn how to be successful and rich. However, it isn’t easy and it takes careful planning on how to spend the day without wasting time. Since the morning is the most important part of the day, many successful CEOs of other important people have special morning habits that help start their day in the right way.

Sleeping and waking up is an essential thing to control in order to be successful. Oprah Winfrey, an American proprietor, sets up an internal alarm and wakes up prior to the time she wants to wake up. Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon, puts sleeping enough at night a top priority to make sure that he is energized and ready for another day at work. Another important morning habit to have is to wake up early. One tip is sleeping at a place where it is easy to wake up early. For example, removing the shades from windows can help wake people up. Apple CEO, Tim Cook, wakes up at 3:45 am to get ready for his work day. Dwayne Johnson, a professional wrestler and actor, wakes up at 4 am to start exercising in order to stay in tip-top shape. In order to have extra time and start the day off strong, waking up early is a great option.

Journaling and spending time with loved ones are also some morning habits of the richest people in the world. It has been proven that journaling helps relieve stress and boost creativity. Activist Janet Mock, says that journaling is a purge of all the useless trash in her head. Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon, spends his morning with his family because he wants them to have the, “best hours of his day.” Former president Barack Obama and David Cameron, the Prime Minister of the UK, both spend quality time with their families early in the morning.

Many of the wealthiest people in the world exercise and go outdoors because they know how important it is to be physically healthy as well as mentally.  A few examples of wealthy people who exercise are billionaires Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, who exercise on their treadmills in the morning. Lin-Manuel Miranda, the writer of the famous play, Hamilton, started his mornings by walking his dog for two hours every day in Central Park, New York. Cal Newport, an author, also walks his dog in the morning to clear his mind and meditate in the calm of the morning.

From waking up early to exercising, the morning habits of wealthy people are important for them to start their day. Being successful all starts with the habits in the morning. Making sure to use time wisely is the key to success along with starting the day strong.