Most Powerful Avengers

+Avengers+super+heroes.+

Most Powerful Avengers

Avengers super heroes.

Avengers super heroes.

Via Flickr

Avengers super heroes.

Via Flickr

Via Flickr

Avengers super heroes.

Marvel has created and added many superheroes to their Marvel Universe collection and is going to be releasing Avengers: Infinity War, on April 27, 2018. The movie is going to feature the Avengers, as well as heroes from The Guardians of The Galaxy, facing off against one of their greatest foes, known as Thanos. However strong Thanos may be, take some time to appreciate the most powerful Avengers, from least to greatest.

Just because he can’t deal the most damage, doesn’t mean he isn’t an extremely influential hero on the team. Captain America, also known as Steve Rogers, started off as a sickly young man, who was rejected from military service in World War II due to polio. However, his plea to serve was overheard by military officers, and he was given a chance to be experimented on in Operation: Rebirth, where he was then transformed into a perfect military specimen. He served as an influential war figure that everyone looked up to. Unfortunately, due to an accident, his body was frozen and preserved in the Arctic. Later, the Avengers found his body, and not only did he join the team, but he became their leader.

Next on the list of most powerful Avengers, is Tony Stark, (aka Iron Man.) He initially founded a company called Stark Industries, that manufactured and supplied strong weapons to the government. While researching at one of his weapon facilities, he was captured by insurgents, who forced him to make weapons for them. However, he managed to create a crude prototype of the first Iron Man suit, and escaped, with the help of a fellow captive. He then found out that he needed his armor to help him survive the injuries inflicted upon him, and has been always upgrading his armor to make it more powerful. Another one of his important assets is that he is very intelligent and capable of creating technology used against opponents. When the Avengers need brain over brawn, Tony Stark is the definite choice.

Wanda Maximoff, (aka Scarlet Witch) has the ability to control magic and manipulate reality. Marvel initially introduced her and her brother, Quicksilver, as supervillains, but they later escaped Magneto’s manipulation and joined the Avengers. Her alliance with the Avengers is solely dependant on her brother Quicksilver, and her marriage to the android known as Vision.

Like many other heroes, Thor’s power is inconsistent. At his classic power levels, he is slightly less powerful than the Hulk, but has energy manipulation abilities thanks to his legendary hammer, Mjolnir. An Avenger since the very beginning, it was his brother Loki who unintentionally brought the team together. Thor was on the team when Captain America joined, and they formed a bond because they both felt out-of-place in the modern world. Not only is Thor known for his strength, but people seek his wise counsel, due to many centuries of experience. Only his brashness and Viking rage have let him down sometimes.

Despite all these strong heroes, Hulk is the strongest there is, without question. Hulk has been strong consistently throughout the years, and even Thanos said that Hulk is the only person he avoids a one-on-one conflict with. He started off as a gamma radiation scientist, and was caught in the explosion of a gamma-bomb experiment, and acquired the unique ability to transform into a massive machine of destruction. Bruce Banner has always been trying to free himself from the transformation into Hulk ever since the accident occurred. Although he is a part of the Avengers, he spends more time fighting against them than with them and has always been an on-and-off member of the team.

Overall, all the different Avengers have different assets and capabilities, but some of the most powerful Avengers go in the order, from least to greatest: Captain America, Tony Stark, Scarlet Witch, Thor, and Hulk. Captain America for being the “backbone” of the team, Tony Stark for being the “brains,” Scarlet Witch for her magical abilities, Thor for his bravery and power, and Hulk for his unmatched strength.