Filed under Food & Travel

Anaheim Packing House

A+picture+of+the+interior+of+the+Anaheim+Packing+House.+

Anaheim Packing House

A picture of the interior of the Anaheim Packing House.

Via Wikimedia Commons

Via Wikimedia Commons

Via Wikimedia Commons

The Anaheim Packing House is the perfect place to go eat out. Located at 440 S. Anaheim Blvd in Anaheim, California, is opened from 9 am to 11 pm. It has a plethora of unique foods, drinks, and desserts. People go there for the tasty food, just as much as the enjoyable atmosphere. The Anaheim Packing House is like an amusement park for food; it is a foodie’s dream.

Visitors can listen to live music and have a refreshing drink while they walk around. Enjoy the sun on the grass outside or bundle up with the cushions under the stars. Have a seat at the center of the building and enjoy the beautiful architecture of the packing house. These are only a few things one can do when visiting the Anaheim Packing House. However, the main thing to do at the Anaheim Packing House is eat! There are so many different types of foods here: Vietnamese, Japanese, Italian, American, and Canadian, just to name a few. In addition, the desserts are just as delicious as the savory meals. Crepes, ice cream, milk tea, popsicles, and nitrogen ice cream are some of the great desserts there are to offer.

In addition to being a nice place to hang out with friends, or a place to eat good food, the Anaheim Packing House has a considerable amount of historical significance. When constructed in 1919, the Packing House served as a farmer’s market and a central meeting place for merchants. Fresh crops were traded and shipped nationwide. Much of the history of the Packing House is evident in the building. While it is considerably modernized, the Anaheim Packing House still holds many pieces of history in its construction. Today, the Packing House serves as an important landmark.

The Anaheim Packing House is located in the Anaheim Packing District, an area that has is greatly reminiscent of the ‘olden days.’ Enjoy the warm but refreshing California breeze while viewing interesting historical sites. See the local attractions of the city; foods, art, and experience the great culture. The city of Anaheim has just more than amazing food. The Anaheim Packing House is a great sightseeing destination for not only tourists, but locals.

Here are some of the best foods at the Anaheim Packing House. The Kroft serves poutine, a traditional Canadian meal, that has french fries, cheese curds, and gravy. This savory meal is the best comfort food. Sawleaf serves traditional Vietnamese cuisine. It has tasty Vietnamese sandwiches, called banh mi, beef noodle soup, called pho, and iced Vietnamese coffee. Orange Tei, serves Japanese foods, including creamy ramen, sushi, and noodles. There are also several popular dessert places at the Packing House. Popbar, has handcrafted gelato on a stick. Make your own popsicle with the huge number of flavors and toppings available, including chocolate, white chocolate, nuts, and whipped cream. Crepe coop serves a bunch of different flavored crepes, teas, and coffees. These sweet desserts are perfect to eat on a hot day.

The Anaheim Packing House is by far one of the best places to go eat out. There are so many different types of food, all of them being delicious. The Packing House, which was once a center of trade and culture is today just as important and still of historical and cultural value. The Anaheim Packing House is not only a great place to try new foods but also to have fun.