New Inventions

Idea of a new invention

via Pixabay

Idea of a new invention

With plenty of geniuses out there in the world, it’s about time that new inventions are introduced. As the new year already began, many new creations might be coming out. Whether they are coming out soon, just new, or never been seen, these inventions are surely interesting.

esight 3

The esight 3 is a technological breakthrough that helps the blind see with electric glasses. Inside the glasses, there is a display of a video being recorded real time. With these new and life-changing esight 3 glasses, the blind can see the faces of loved ones, or just simply read a book. Although the price is standing at $9,995, the company fully addressed the problem that the blind might not be able to afford these. To lower the price in the future, they are working with sponsor companies and funding organizations.

Sony Xperia

This amazing new gadget will turn any surface into a functional tablet. It projects the screen onto, say, a coffee table. As a touchscreen surface, it is possible to play games with friends and family, just by using the projector and any flat surface. Only capable of lasting to about an hour, the Sony Xperia should be for at home use or at the office. Coming out later this year, there is no price tag yet.

Pilot Earpiece

With the Pilot Earpiece, never have trouble again in a foreign country! This earpiece translates languages of your choice, in real-time. Doubling as wireless music earphones, the Pilot Earpiece poses very usefully. Paired with an app, the earpiece will help a lot of people, with the language barrier. Still having some flaws, it was released, but not being perfect.

Ephemeral Tattoo Ink

Never regret getting a tattoo again! This company designed it so that the tattoo being picked out doesn’t stay on forever… Starting at three months, that might be too short of a time period. So, go for six months instead. Finally, there is a one year tattoo for the ones that want to make a statement. Only coming in blue and red, these tattoos range from $50 to $100, for an average-sized ephemeral tattoo.

Although they might be expensive, new tech comes at a price. From electronic glasses that give the blind sight, to earpieces that breaks the language barrier, these new inventions are sure to rock the world.

Faith Q., Reporter

Faith Q. is a 7th grader that currently attends Kraemer. Faith’s favorite subject so far is easily language arts, compared to math, which she absolutely...