Solo: A Star Wars Story

Star+Wars+logo+
Star Wars logo

Star Wars logo

via Wikipedia

via Wikipedia

Star Wars logo

For over three decades, Lucasfilms has dominated the movie industry with their amazing Star Wars saga. These well-liked films have everything a modern person would want, action, drama, love, and suspense. This year, Lucasfilms will come out with new movie, Solo: A Star Wars Story, set to hit the theaters May 25, 2018, Solo: A Star Wars Story is expected to be one of the best movies of this year. The trailer became the most popular Super Bowl YouTube trailer with 8 million views.

This movie will be set in the Star Wars timeline, and will take place between the third and fourth movie. The main character as you probably guessed, is  Han Solo. Only this time, Harrison Ford, the logtime actor for Han Solo, will not star. Since this movie is not set in the Star Wars timeline to be after The Last Jedi, the most recent movie, the lead actor must be somewhat young. For this movie, Alden Ehrenreich will play as Han Solo. This movie will explain the story of Han Solo, how he meets Chewbacca, and how he becomes one of the greatest pilots in the Star Wars saga.

Many other characters will accompany Han during his journey through this movie, like  the familiar character of Lando Calrissian an old character previously played by Billy Dee Williams, Lando one of Han’s friends. This year, he will be played by Donald Glover, who has played in a number of other movies.  including  Spider-Man Homecoming, The Martian, and soon, The Lion King. Another cast member is Joonas Suotamo, playing Chewbacca. Previously, Suotamo played Chewie in Star Wars: The Last Jedi and as the double in Star Wars:The Force Awakens.

As Han Solo starts his journey to become the “greatest pilot in the galaxy”, he meets the infamous Chewbacca, and joins a crew. In a number of escapes in a criminal underworld, Solo will prove to the audience in this movie that he deserves to be the “greatest pilot in the galaxy”. He later becomes one of the heroes in the more well-known Star Wars episodes 4,5, and 6.

This movie will definately be one of the best movies this year. As Star Wars fans will flock the theaters on May 25, they will get their money’s worth. Be sure to watch this movie, as it will explain Star Wars background and live up to everyone’s expectations!