Filed under Campus Life

Students Spotlight-Liz D.

Liz D. posing in front of art.

Liz D. posing in front of art.

Via Krista K.

Via Krista K.

Liz D. posing in front of art.

Elizabeth D. is currently a 13-year-old 8th grader here at Kraemer Middle School. She is known to be always encouraging and cheering up her friends. On campus, Liz is known for her bright personality, kindness, and optimism in classes and around everyone.

At school one of her favorite subjects is social studies with Mrs. Collins because she likes learning about events that happened in the past. Another class she enjoys is science with Mr. Christiansen because she loves doing experiments and learning how things work. She is a hard-working, straight-A student, and enjoys going to school. Last year, she got the 4.0 GPA award for all four quarters which only a select amount of students received. Additionally, she is a part of Kraemer’s ASB which works endlessly in order to entertain the students attending Kraemer.

Liz has a loving family that consists of her dad, Jay, her mom, Esther, her little sister, Eva, her older brother, Jacob, and her adorable labrador retriever, Joy. Liz loves dogs and enjoys playing with Joy during her free time.

Aside from academics, she enjoys dancing. In fact, Liz is one of the officers of the dance team here at Kraemer. She is currently dancing at Art of Dance and Ballet Academy also known as, ADBA. Liz is also a really talented cello player. During her free time, she loves to eat and hangout with friends. Liz’s favorite food is any Korean food, pizza, and candy. Her favorite drink is boba. She loves any sour candies including sour patch and sour gummy worms. Additionally, she loves the movie Maze Runner.

Additionally, she loves to volunteer and serve in many places to help out her community. She occasionally volunteers with the toddlers and babies at her church and many other forms of volunteer work around her community. An interesting fact about Liz is she transferred from three  different elementary schools before Kraemer. She first went to Castle Rock Elementary, then Sierra Vista Elementary, and then to Golden Elementary.

Liz always has a smile on her face and she is always putting smiles on so many other faces. Her friends can always count on her to cheer them up. According to eighth grade Kraemer student and close friend, Gina H., “Liz is such an amazing girl with a personality of her own, she is so sweet and kind and always thinks of others.” If you see Liz around campus, don’t forget to say hi!