Filed under Features, Showcase

Most Dangerous Places On Earth

Death Valley looking hot

Death Valley looking hot

Death Valley looking hot

On this planet, there are many beautiful and amazing places. Of course, there also has to be dangerous places where no humans would dare venture.

Fraser Island, Australia

On the surface, this island may seem like a paradise, but this is a place where many dangers lurk. Tourists go there often and don’t really know what they are up against. Around the island, their wild dingos and they can attack people. In recent years, they have even killed a small child. These dingos are wild animals and will not hesitate to steal food. Dingos might become too dependant on humans for food if they start feeding them and will become more aggressive. Sharks are common in the waters near the shoreline and there have been many sightings. The beach is not patrolled by lifeguards and there are no flag markings. Fraser Island has plenty of freshwater lakes and creeks so it would be safer to swim there. In the summer months, make sure to look out for the stinging jellyfish. If anyone gets stung, they will need medical attention. Accidents can also occur when driving on the island.

Death Valley, California

Death Valley is a dangerous place. With its extreme temperatures, it is risky and hypothermia is also a possibility at night. Reaching up to 130 degrees, it can cause trouble for car passengers. Water is absolutely essential and it would be disastrous if it were to run out, so always pack more. In the National Park, there are thousands of dangerous mines that could crumble any moment. Most people die because their source of transportation broke down. Weather can change very quickly and flash floods, desert storms, etc. pose a threat. When it rains the soil soaks up as much water as it can before starting to flood, and because the ground is so hard from the harsh sun, it can’t soak up any water at all.

Minqin County, China

The environment of this area is not fit for anyone to live in. The farmlands are shrinking and the endless desert is destroying homes. There have been many efforts of spreading vegetation and reducing the desert, but it has had no effect. Villages that used to populate this area, have moved out. Dust sweeps over the Minqin County and sandstorms are always occurring. While this place is in no condition for farming, the inhabitants still try their hardest.

The Minqin County, Death Valley, and Fraser Island, are places to look out for and pay special attention to. On the outside, Fraser Island might look like the perfect place for a vacation, while in reality, many dangers are present. To journey to Death Valley, make sure to have extra water, and the Minqin Country certainly has no hope for farming. If anyone dares to venture to any of these places, they better watch out for the many dangers.