Filed under Sports

Top 5 Best Quarterbacks Under 35

Aaron+Rodgers
Aaron Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers

Via Wikimedia Commons

Via Wikimedia Commons

Aaron Rodgers

Football is a huge part of the American culture, and in the world of football, there are an immense amount of talented quarterbacks. Years of training and hard work have got them where they are now, at the top. Vital to the team, quarterbacks are responsible for calling the play, and being the leader of the offensive team. As the game begins, this player has the role of examining the defense and finding a way through.

Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks

There are many other quarterbacks out there, but what makes Russell stand out is his skill and ability at being a quarterback. A great addition to the team, he has helped them reach yet another NFC championship. Many have deemed the Seahawks dangerous as Russell injured Marshawn Lynch and Jimmy Graham. This proves that he is a strong player out in the field. In the recent game against the 49ers, he set quite a few records. This includes being the only quarterback with the most wins in his first six seasons! Behind the Aaron Rodgers, he is currently the highest rated NFL passer. As this quarterback continues to excel, he will achieve more and more, breaking records along the way.

Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers

In all the categories possible, Aaron has made countless records. There is a display in his career, this includes, most touchdown passes over more than seventy yards, the best touchdown to inception ratio, and more. He has set countless records as he plays in a single season and games, like, most touchdown passes, passing yards, and total touchdowns by a quarterback in his first playoff game. The list goes on, and many honors are added along the way. Although he might be in an injury reserve temporarily, he is sure to make an amazing comeback.

Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers

Cam Newton has been the first to do many things in the NFL history and will continue as this twenty-eight year old continues playing. There is no doubt of his power and skill as he becomes the first player in history to do what many others before him could not. In his early life, he chose to pursue football when he was afraid of being hit by the baseball during the pitch and quit basketball in high school. On the NFL Top 100 Players of 2016, he was named the top player by his colleagues. The 2012 season didn’t stop Cam as he continued to get better and better from that point on.

Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons

Starting with a little bit of history, Matt Ryan loved football since he was little and blossomed as a quarterback in high school. Having an accurate throw and ability to tell when a play was going to happen, he became the ultimate quarterback. At school, he excelled in all sports. Whatever it was, baseball, basketball, football, he was named the team captain of all of them. Leading the Falcons to the Super Bowl, Matt was named NFL’s Most Valuable Player. In his rookie year, he was still thriving as he was deemed NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. During his MVP season of 2016, he was awarded for an amazing play. Matt has even more potential in his future to come.

Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders

As he has said, the things that are closest to his heart are his family, his faith, and football. In his football career, he glorifies God through his talents and wins. He even has several tattoos showing his faith. Before his professional career, Derek had a brilliant college experience. 2013 was a big year for Derek, and he won the Sammy Baugh Award for the nation’s top passer. More awards he has received are the Castrol EDGE Clutch Performer of the Year. As for his family, his wife and two sons mean the world to him.

All of these young quarterbacks stand out because of their hard work and training. They have achieved things many others dream of. For different reasons, these quarterbacks stand above the rest and will continue as their career stretches on.