Filed under Campus Life

Student Spotlight: Yishai B.

A picture of seventh grader Yishai B.

A picture of seventh grader Yishai B.

Yishai

Yishai

A picture of seventh grader Yishai B.

Yishai B. is a current seventh grade student that attends Kraemer Middle School. Around school he is known for being a hyper and equally weird person that is fun to be around. After school, he enjoys practicing his Taekwondo skills. Yishai has been doing this for four years and has achieved becoming a black belt. Before coming to Kraemer, Yishai was a GATE student at Golden Elementry with several other students. During school, his favorite period of the day is definitely orchestra, where he gets to express himself through his violin. Yishai can play it very well for he has been playing it for eight years. During school he has a great work ethic and always gets his work done, no matter how long it takes. If anyone asks for help, he will gladly help out in anyway he can!

Out of school, he loves to spend time with his amazing family, including his mom, dad, little sister, twin sister, Ahava, and of course, his pets. Yishai absolutely loves his two dogs, two cats, and four pet rats. He has a huge heart for cats and absolutely adores them. As a big reader, it would be impossible for him to choose a single favorite book! Some he enjoyed were, The Ranger’s Apprentice series,  The Brotherband Chronicles, Summoner, and The Dragonrider Chronicles, and he highly recommends them to everyone. Attending school, his favorite teachers are Mr. Topping, Mrs. Filipescu, and Mr. Evola. He loves their personality and the way they teach. Yishai would love to visit Hawaii and Alaska, two completely different places, and see the wonders of each one. Yishai is unsure what college he wants to attend but as for his future career, he would enjoy having a job with computer science.  

Yishai wasn’t always from California. He was born in the big state of Texas. After that, he moved to Oklahoma where he lived until he was eight years old; then he came to California. Yishai is obsessed with Hamilton and sings it all the time, even at school! He loves almost all of the songs but his two favorites are “Yorktown” and “Ten Duel Commandments”. Being the fun person he is, Yishai has many friends. Some of them include, Jonathan C., his partner in crime, Jayden L., Faith Q., and his sisters. Of course there are more people, but there are too many to list! Many of his fellow classmates love that he always makes their day interesting. Yishai’s big personality covers up any of his flaws, if he has any at all. Ahava, Yishai’s twin sister said, “Yishai is a fun, creative, and cool person.” All those words do describe him, as many others would agree, so next time you see him around campus, make sure you give him a high-five!  

1 Comment

One Response to “Student Spotlight: Yishai B.”

1. Carline Dong on October 27th, 2017 9:01 pm

Nice! Very descriptive!

-Carline Dong
    KMS 7th Grader

[Reply]

*

• Student Spotlight: Yishai B.

Should Kraemer Have Competitive Sports?

• Student Spotlight: Yishai B.

‘Dancing Dead’ Preview

• Student Spotlight: Yishai B.

Staff Spotlight: Mrs. Steuber

• Student Spotlight: Yishai B.

Student Spotlight-Evann L.

Week of Wow

8th Grade Promotion

Student Spotlight: Yunnie K.

• Student Spotlight: Yishai B.

Kraemer Performance Assembly

• Student Spotlight: Yishai B.

Kraemer Dance Team

• Student Spotlight: Yishai B.

Riley’s Farm Field Trip

Student Spotlight: Yishai B.