Filed under Campus Life

Student Spotlight-Evann L.

A selfie of Evann.

A selfie of Evann.

Evann L.

Evann L.

A selfie of Evann.

Evann L. is a thirteen year old eighth grader who currently attends Kraemer Middle School. He was born in Placentia, California on July 8th, 2004, as the younger sibling to his 21 year old sister, Charmaine. His favorite teacher last year was Miss Munoz who taught language arts, and his favorite teacher this year is Mrs. Collins who teaches  U.S. history. A couple of reasons why he likes middle school more than elementary is that there are different teachers for each subject, so they are more focused on the topic. He gets a different experience in each class, and he has a greater chance to meet new people. Although he isn’t in any Kraemer after school activities, he still has activities he enjoys doing that he does after school, such as playing the viola and the piano. Evann has been playing the first for just over three years and the ladder one for eight years.

A positive fact about Evann is that he is always prepared and is willing to give others supplies when they need it. He also have a pet clownfish, Blitz. He explains that his favorite subject is orchestra because he is musically inclined and enjoys making music. His favorite food is soup, and for his favorite type of food is Filipino food. He also likes the color yellow and he likes playing basketball.  Another fact about him is that two of his favorite book series are Heroes of Olympus and the Kane Chronicles. Three video games that he enjoys playing in his free time are Minecraft, Clash of Clans, and Clash Royale. One of his hobbies is constructing Star Wars objects and buildings with legos. Over summer vacation this year, he went on a tour of the West United States that consisted of five states:, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah and Arizona.

Although he doesn’t exactly know which high school or college he’s going to yet, he’s thinking of becoming either some kind of engineer or computer scientist. Evann continues to work hard because he’s determined to reach his goals.

When asked to characterize himself, Evann says that he is kind, athletic and very passionate about music. According to his friend, Megan E., “ Evann is really kind and would immediately give you a smile on your face when you talk to him.” Even his buddies, Hendrick N. and Justin C. describe him as “nice” and “cool”. So if you see him on campus, be sure to stop and say hello. He is a very kind person and probably one of the nicest people you’ll meet.

1 Comment

One Response to “Student Spotlight-Evann L.”

1. Bella Y. Baz on November 4th, 2017 6:00 pm

Very nice article, Robert.
    Well done!

[Reply]

*

• Student Spotlight-Evann L.

Student Spotlight: Yishai B.

• Student Spotlight-Evann L.

Should Kraemer Have Competitive Sports?

• Student Spotlight-Evann L.

‘Dancing Dead’ Preview

• Student Spotlight-Evann L.

Staff Spotlight: Mrs. Steuber

Week of Wow

8th Grade Promotion

Student Spotlight: Yunnie K.

• Student Spotlight-Evann L.

Kraemer Performance Assembly

• Student Spotlight-Evann L.

Kraemer Dance Team

• Student Spotlight-Evann L.

Riley’s Farm Field Trip

Student Spotlight-Evann L.