A Car For Each Day of The Week

A history of Corvettes

A history of Corvettes

AlBargan via Flickr

AlBargan via Flickr

A history of Corvettes

Cars. When people see a person with a sleek car, what do they usually think of them? Probably, “You’re so cool,” or “Wow! When did you get that?” But what car would get that kind of reaction? Stylish, expensive, out-of-this-world comfort, and the newest in auto technology, are what would be needed for a head-turning “wow” factor. For those lucky souls that can afford a car for each day of the week, here are some suggestions that will appeal to their sense of automobile style.
Monday – Jaguar F-Type
Available as a soft-top convertible or coupe, the Jaguar F-Type sports car features three different engine choices. The top of the line model uses the 5.0-litre, 495 PS supercharged engine coupled with an eight-speed automatic transmission. At 186 miles per hour, this Jag turns heads on and off the track. The Jaguar has a streamlined type of design, and gets more popular by the minute.
Tuesday – Ferrari LaFerrari
The hybrid engine of the Ferrari LaFerrari does not actually save gasoline. Instead, the electric motor provides extra bursts of power to the V12 engine. With a top speed of more than 217 miles per hour, the car reaches 62 miles per hour in less than 3 seconds and 186 miles per hour in 15 seconds. This car is so popular, that it was used in the movie, “Cars.”
Wednesday – Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Whether it is a classic 1963 or sleek 2015 model, the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray remains a popular American sports car. The seventh generation Corvette Stingray, known as the C7, accelerates from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 4.2 seconds. The sleek, muscular lines complement the 6.2-liter V8 engine that provides the power. Stingray’s were mentioned in The Outsiders as it was the Soc’s car.
Thursday – Bugatti Veyron
Designed in Germany and produced in France, the Bugatti Veyron holds the Guinness World Record as the fastest production car in the world. The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport took the world record in 2010 at 267.8 miles per hour. The consumer Super Sport model has a speed limiter that prevents driving faster than 258 miles per hour. The Bugatti Veyron is one the most well known cars in the world, as it has style and works great.
Friday – Lamborghini Veneno
The Lamborghini Veneno is consistently focused on optimum aerodynamics and cornering stability, giving the vehicle the authentic, dynamic experience of a racing prototype, yet it is fully certified for the road. The lightweight design of the carbon fiber frame is not only visibly evident, it also proves itself on the scales with a power-to-weight ratio of 1.93 kg/hp (4.23 CV/lbs), and thanks to its forceful twelve-cylinder, the Veneno guarantees a performance that is nothing short of mind-blowing.

Living the super-spy life of 007 might allow a person to drive a different car each day of the week, but most regular folks are left to daydream about the reality of just being able to drive one of these spectacular cars. Watching James Bond movies, Cars, or The Outsiders might be the closest anyone can get to those cars. Oh well, a person can dream!