Filed under Features

5 Fun Things To Buy On Amazon

Amazon, the online store where you can get fun things like these.

via Pixabay

via Pixabay

Amazon.com is the perfect place for satisfying people that want to buy some unnecessary items and knick knacks. Amazon has no physical stores and is only based digitally, not actual establishments where items can be bought immediately. With this way of selling, Amazon can offer millions of items since they do not need to physically be beautifully displayed or even maintain a walk-in store. Shipping from Amazon is always a breeze, especially when customers have Amazon Prime, a two day shipping program that costs $99 a year. Finding the greatest toys and fun things on Amazon might be difficult, so with the help of these suggestions, life can’t be more exciting.

1. Photive Waterproof Speaker ($25): Believe it or not, there are waterproof speakers, perfect for when taking showers or when at the beach. With this speaker, a practical suction cup is attached to the back of it, so that users may stick it onto their shower. Also, the Photive Speaker features its Bluetooth function, meaning that the speaker does not need to be plugged into the phone. All that is needed to play the music is a Bluetooth compatible device! Not only is the speaker water resistant, it is also shockproof and dustproof, all making the Photive Speaker ideal for the roughest treatment.
  2. PopSockets ($10): Sometimes it’s hard to find the right grip while holding a typical smartphone, so PopSockets ensures that that problem is resolved. PopSockets are grips for smartphones and tablets, but can also serve as a stand for when watching a movie or on Netflix. They allow for the customer’s hands to truly relax and not have to worry about dropping their phone. For those who are simply just too clumsy, this product is perfect for them.
  3. FUUT Foot Hammock ($10): For only $10, this adorable foot hammock can be bought to satisfy any customer’s tired legs. The foot hammock is ideal for people who spend a lot of time at their desk, or even for students who want to spice up their studying environment a little more. The only downside is that the color of the foot hammock is shipped to the customer randomly, so any color from green to red might be sent.
  4. KitchenPRO Ice Shaver ($22): This ice shaver will for sure defeat the summer heat. Use the KitchenPRO Ice Shaver to quickly blend up some shaved ice, smoothies, slushies, snow cones, sorbets, sherbets, or whatever creative cold drink or snack comes to mind. The ice shaver is simple to use since all that is needed is some regular ice cubes. The unique design of the KitchenPRO Ice Shaver allows the user to easily pour their shaved ice into a bowl or cup without having to worry about any spills or accidents.
  5. Maytex Shower Curtain with Pockets ($13): This brilliant idea is ideal for those who have little space in their bathroom or for those who want a way to access all of their toiletries all in the shower. The Maytex Shower Curtain provides several pockets to store shampoo, soaps, conditioners, or even a razor if needed. This shower curtain has so many pockets for the user, to the point to where some customers place all of their toiletries into the pockets and yet there is still space. There’s no need for any shelves and at the same time, the curtain doesn’t cause an eyesore to any guest.

With these fun and affordable suggestions, try buying an item or two from Amazon today! It’s possible that there might be something new to discover there. Frequent Amazon user and Kraemer Middle School student Peyton J. says, “I use Amazon so much. Amazon has cheap and interesting things that I like to buy.”