Filed under Campus Life

Student Spotlight: Josh L.

Josh+L.
Josh L.

Josh Louie is a very active seventh grader who currently attends Kraemer Middle school. His favorite college is UCLA because he likes how this specific college is able to strive in academics and even in their sports. As for his family, he has two brothers, one is in the ninth grade, the other is in kindergarten.  His mom works at the district office and his dad is the ASB director at Valencia. He also owns four pets including one dog and three cats!

Josh is a very intelligent person when it comes to academics.  He doesn’t procrastinate as many people do, which allows him to do his work and projects easily and efficiently. In school, he loves his science class because the subject, science, really interests him.  This is because he enjoys discovering new things and also likes learning about scientific topics. Some of his best friends here at Kraemer include Tushaar M., Ethan C., and Chris Y. He is a great student at Kraemer that is always there to get the job done with ease.  He is very dedicated to his grades and likes to keep all of the Straight A’s!

Other than his focus on academics, he also uses some of his free time playing different video games and even walking his dog. However, his 3 cats hide around his house, and aren’t very active. Additionally, Josh enjoys watching Lakers games as well because basketball is one of his favorite sports.  Although he likes basketball, he likes baseball even more. This is because he is good at it and new techniques for baseball seem to come easy for him. Also, he likes to enjoy his free time by playing video games, but he plays basketball a lot as well.  He even takes a nap everyday to make sure that he gets his sleep. Even though there are a lot of obstacles holding Josh back, he always finds a way to push through them like a boss.

Joshua L. is a very intelligent and kind person which is why so many people love to hang around with him. A student here at Kraemer, Rylan M., says that,”I think Josh L. is a really great person because I am friends with him and he is really, really nice.” Although he may be criticized for his stature such as his height, he is talented so that he can turn them into humor and jokes. He is a very active and athletic person and is a great friend to have.  He is very talented at balancing his social life along with his academic life which is another reason why Josh is such a great person and friend. He always has time to help others and even has a pretty interesting life. And as Josh L. always says,”Big things come in small packages”.