Student Spotlight: Chloe C.

Kramer student Chloe C.

Allison M.

Kramer student Chloe C.

Chloe C. is currently a seventh grader attending Kraemer Middle School. She is a hard-working student and supportive friend, which are some of the reasons why she is a great person to be around. Chloe attended Olinda Elementary in Brea before coming to Kraemer. At school, she is a bright GATE student who excels in all areas, especially Language Arts and Science. Her favorite classes are World History with Mrs. Stills and Language Arts with Mrs. Zamora. Chloe also considers Mrs. Chew her favorite teacher because she is a very cool math teacher. Some of Chloe’s academic achievements include earning straight A’s since elementary school, being awarded the 2016 President’s Award for Educational Excellence, and winning 1st place in the district spelling bee. During her years in middle school, Chloe would like to take advantage of clubs and improve at the violin through the orchestra program. In high school, Chloe has set a goal to start a charity for hunger and homeless people. She also would like to participate in many school-wide activities and join the debate team. As for college, she wants to attend Stanford University.

Besides academics, Chloe is a very well rounded person involved in many other activities. Chloe is a skilled violinist. She is currently in Kraemer’s Advanced Orchestra, and has been taking private lessons for about three years. Additionally, Chloe takes part in seasonal recitals each year and wants to start participating more in competitions. Violin is something that Chloe greatly enjoys and she would like to continue playing in high school at either Valencia or Troy. Another after school activity that Chloe takes part in is debate club. Law is a subject that Chloe is very interested in, and she would like to become a lawyer when she grows up. She also takes art and Chinese outside of school. When she is not busy with her activities, Chloe loves to travel. She usually takes off two months of violin lessons each year because of her travels. Chloe says that her favorite destination is Tahiti because it is a beautiful paradise, and wishes she could go to Japan because it seems very magical.

Chloe’s family consists of her dad, Calvin, her mom, Yvonne, and her sister, Zoe. Since her family is Taiwanese and Singaporean, Chloe enjoys eating all kinds of Asian food. She especially loves Chinese and Malaysian cuisine. Din Tai Fung is Chloe’s favorite restaurant because they serve delicious Chinese food like dumplings and noodle soup. Chloe also loves other Asian foods and drinks like boba, Hainan chicken rice, and instant ramen. Some other favorites of Chloe’s include pigs, milky candies, watching Netflix, hanging out with friends after school, and sharing jokes.

Chloe’s kind and fun personality can make anyone smile. She is a great friend that you can always depend on for a laugh. Her determined work ethic and eagerness to achieve goals makes her a great addition to the Kraemer community. Kraemer seventh grader and friend of Chloe’s, Melody S., states, “Chloe is really funny and nice. I’m glad she is one of my friends.” Next time you see Chloe on campus, don’t forget to say hi!