Principal Spotlight

Principal Spotlight

Our principal, Mr. Carmona, is an interesting and amazing person that loves where he is and what he does. He has been Kraemer’s principal for 5 years, but before, he used to be the vice principal of Tuffree Middle school; home of the Falcons. Mr. Carmona grew up in Yorba Linda and attended Travis Ranch Elementary/Middle school before graduating at Esperanza High. He soon was accepted into the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona. He wanted to become a sports writer, but he pursued his dream as being a Language Arts teacher instead. He graduated from University of Arizona with a journalism degree. During his years at college, he had a big interest in language arts, history, and Spanish.

Outside of school, Mr. Carmona has many hobbies. One of his most favorite activities is snowboarding.  He’s snowboarded at places like Mammoth, but has longed to go to the Alps near Italy. Besides sports, he also enjoys watching football and golf. He has a passion for golf and football. His favorite teams/players are Tiger Woods and his favorite football teams are the 49ers and the Raiders. Mr. Carmona  enjoys cooking, and his favorite type of food is Mexican cuisine. His favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because he likes spending time with his family. All the  activities he enjoys are unique and diverse.

He currently has a daughter in 1st grade who goes to Travis Ranch and a son in preschool who attends Linda Vista. Mr. Carmona’s dream is that for 100% of all Kraemer students to participate in an extracurricular activity. Mr. Carmona is what makes Kraemer have a lot of perseverance and what makes every student here inspired to achieve their personal best. Kraemer student Shawn N. thinks that, “Mr. Carmona is a great role model to all students here at Kraemer Middle school. Mr. Carmona is one of our main leaders at this school who has a combination of positive energy and enthusiasm to help students succeed.