Lamelo Ball Succession

Lamelo talking to his teammate in a tournament with adults as a high school sstudent

via. Flicker

Born on August 22, 2001, Lamelo Ball is currently thriving in his career, playing basketball. Starting in the eighth grade, Lamelo scored 32 points against an under-17 team. He attended a local high school, Chino Hills High School. He was being scouted very early on, similar to LeBron James. He also stars in his family’s reality TV show, Ball In The Family.

Following in the footsteps of his two older brothers, Lonzo and LiAngelo Ball, Lamelo is starting off successfully. Lonzo plays professionally on the New Orleans Pelicans after starting on the Los Angeles Lakers, and LiAngelo plays on the Los Angeles Ballers of the JBA (junior basketball association). Starting early, Lamelo has already stopped going to school and is now homeschooled. However, both his older brothers went to UCLA. Along with his brothers and father, Big Baller Brand has signature shoes with the Ball Family. They cost hundreds of dollars and can only be found with this specific brand. Big Baller Brand is a company that creates custom shoes for “Big Ballers” who can eventually sell pairs to their fans.

Turning 19 on August 22, Lamelo will eventually be qualified for the 2020 NBA Draft. He is predicted to be one of the top picks for this coming year. His older brother, Lonzo Ball thinks that Lamelo would be an ideal fit for the New York Knicks. However, he also believes that any team could benefit from his little brother joining the league. According to his brother, Lamelo has been dominating during games against grown men in Australia, who are really good players. On February 7, 2017, Lamelo dropped a total of 92 points for his team during a high school game against Los Osos High School; 146-123 win!

Lamelo has moved onto Australia and has been practicing for the 2020 draft. Being one of the top picks for the up and coming draft, the youngest Ball Family member has a high chance of getting into a good NBA team. With his amazing skills and shoots, he will be determined to give any team an advantage of winning. He is humble and talented at such a young age and is already much better than his brothers when they were his age.

Despite both his successful brothers going to college and playing on the basketball team for UCLA, Lamelo believes that college isn’t for everyone. He is joining the Australian NBL to prepare for the NBA draft of 2020 and is claiming to be skipping college basketball.