Filed under Campus Life

The Tale of Filliam and Nolin

The Tale of Filliam and Nolin!
and Mason but not really

Colin M.

The Tale of Filliam and Nolin! and Mason but not really

Filliam was walking down a dark alleyway on a rainy night. He looked around, he was tired. But he was also bored and was looking for something to do. Splish splosh. Filliam looked up. He saw a dark figure walking towards him. Fear overtook Filliam for he had the fear of the unknown. Splish Splosh. Overcome by fear Filliam stood still until he could see the figure. Filliam gasped. It was Nolin, his old enemy.

“Filliam my old friend,” Nolin whispered. “Good to see you again.”

“You were never my friend!” Filliam yelled. “Only my enemy.”

Silence. Seconds passed as the pair stared at each other. Suddenly, Nolin did a front flip punch. Filliam did a matrix dodge. Filliam then pulled out his revolver and shot at Nolin. Nolin caught the bullets one by one with his chopsticks. As he did, he pulled out his throwing knife and threw at Filliam. Filliam moved sideways but the blade grazed his the side of his face.

“Heh heh heeeeh” laughed Filliam, “Nice hit, but  if you think that your good with blades, you should see this.”

Filliam took out a blade. The blade glowed a light bluish color. The Infinity Blade.

Nolin stared. For he knew that he was screwed. The Infinity blade a blade that was capable of killing even the deathless. Nolin thought quickly as Filliam charged. Suddenly an idea burst into his head. Nolin took out his telekinetic weeb gun and shot.

“ARHARHARHA!” screamed Filliam the pain was just too much. The thoughts of his favorite thing was now animefied. “But wait,” Filliam thought “The gun was still shooting its beams at him. If he could somehow turn it destroy it then the weeb would be gone.”

Filliam yelled and rushed at Nolin with the blade and sliced the gun. Slicing Nolin’s legs off at the same time.

“No… how… ” Nolin thought, “it hurts, it hurts so much, just pls let it end pls I beg anyone to just kill me… no… NO, I won’t die not like this!“

Nolin took out his semi-final weapon. Pewdiepie’s army of 9 year olds. Nolin aimed at Filliam and shot. A Swarm of 9 year olds ran toward Filliam.

The only way Filliam could avoid this was to do a backflip. But he was too scared, “Whut if I mess up and break my neck?” Filliam thought. “NO. It’s time I faced my fears.”

Nolin gasped. Filliam was doing a backflip. A very bright light erupted from Filliams body. The light brighter than the sun evaporated the 9 year olds into nothing and even evaporated the clouds.

The rain had stopped. But the fight hadn’t. Nolin pulled out his final weapon. The Fortnite. “NO NOLIN DON’T DO IT YOU’LL KILL Us AL- Boom. An explosion erupted. The world erupted. Everyone was dead. All except for one person. This persons name was Mason Jo.

Mason was confused. Thoughts filled his head. Where am i? What happened? Mason opened his eyes. He gasped. He was in space. Mason couldn’t breath. Quickly, Mason grabbed his time gun and shot himself (Suicide Prevention Hotline) . Time reverted back right where the fight was to become. STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPITRIHTNUW!!

Filliam and Nolin looked at Mason. “Naw” they both said. So Mason just killed them with his doblons.io ship. But then suddenly the boss, The King appeared out of nowhere!!! (cliffhanger) *cue intense and suspenseful music*

To be Continued…

About the Contributors
Joseph P, Reporter

Joseph P. is an 8th grader at Kraemer Middle School. Born on November 2, 2004, he is older than most people in his class. He has a four year older brother...

Colin M., Co-Editor in Chief

Colin M. is an 8th-grader at Kraemer Middle School. He has an older brother and sister as well as a dog named Chloe who he loves very much. His brother...

4 Comments

4 Responses to “The Tale of Filliam and Nolin”

1. Joseph Park on February 20th, 2019 10:22 am

THIS IS SOI GOOD OMG THIS IS AMAXING THIS IS THE BSEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED IN THIE WORLD I QAM SO PROUD OF THIS COMMONITU THIS A TIME TO CELEBRATE OUR VICTORYA YAAS I HAVE FINALLY DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE AND I SHALL BEW SO PORUD OF MYSELF

2. Andrew Nguyen on February 21st, 2019 9:47 am

How did this get accepted?

3. Elio Al Raheb on February 21st, 2019 10:14 am

This.. this is art.

4. Elio Al Raheb on February 21st, 2019 10:14 am

This.. this is a beautiful piece of creation right here.

*

• The Tale of Filliam and Nolin

Performance Assembly

• The Tale of Filliam and Nolin

Teacher Spotlight Mr. Aronson

• The Tale of Filliam and Nolin

Kraemer Karnival

Kraemer Shadow Day

• The Tale of Filliam and Nolin

Student Spotlight – Kara Cheng

• The Tale of Filliam and Nolin

The Tale of Filliam and Nolin PART 3!!!

• The Tale of Filliam and Nolin

The Tale of Filliam and Nolin PART 2!!!

Student Spotlight: Chloe Samson

• The Tale of Filliam and Nolin

Rain, Rain, and More Rain!

• The Tale of Filliam and Nolin

Science Olympiad Takes Off

The Tale of Filliam and Nolin