Marvel: What to Expect After Infinity War & Endgame?

An amazing concept art for the movie Avengers: Infinity War

https://www.flickr.com/photos/antdude3001/35979503371

Marvel has come out with a lot of movies in their time of production such as origins, sequels, prequels, and even spin-offs. All these movies are fantastic, but they’re all leading to one story that leads to the biggest Marvel production. That movie is Avengers: Infinity War. Now, Avengers: Infinity War is by far the most popular Marvel production ever and is leading to a second movie coming out in 2019 called Avengers: Endgame. Although audiences all know that these origins lead to the biggest film Avengers: Infinity War, they all share the question, “What will happen after Avengers: Infinity War?”

In the movie Avengers Infinity War, a master supervillain named Thanos is on a mission to collect magical crystals called “Infinity Stones,” and he will kill and destroy anything that will come in his way. Superhero team, The Avengers, come back together after some conflict that happened in Captain America: Civil War. These superheroes need to put their troubles aside and focus on defeating this master supervillain from destroying the entire world in a matter of seconds. They fail to stop him, and half of the universe is dead. What should audiences expect to see in the Endgame as the Avengers attempt to defeat Thanos and save the world?    

Now that Infinity War is in the books and the Endgame is coming out in 2019, what should audiences expect to see from Marvel studios in the next few years before the next new conflict comes? Audiences should expect new seasons from amazing tv shows like Cloak & Dagger, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and Jessica Jones.  There are also new Marvel movies coming out within 2019 like Spiderman: Far From Home, Captain Marvel, and Dark Phoenix. There are some untitled Marvel movies, unknown to audiences.

Although movie Venom is not of apart of the Marvel cinematic universe,  actor Tom Hardy has agreed to do two more Venom movies. It was a big audience hit, but not so many critics. It only got a score of 29% rotten tomatoes, but that’s not important right now. Tom Hardy agreed to a Spiderman spinoff with Tom Holland playing Peter Parker and Spiderman, while Tom Hardy playing Eddie Brok and Venom. He also agreed to a third movie that has an unnamed topic at this particular time. The problem with having a crossover with Spiderman and Venom is that Marvel is under Disney, and Sony is not. With that said, Disney has to agree to this crossover because Sony can’t do movies with Marvel without the cooperation and permission of Disney. Comic book fans have their fingers crossed for the Venom and Spiderman crossover is a possible production.

Marvel, is a very entertaining film industry. They create comedies like Ant-Man and the Wasp, Thor: Ragnorak, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 & 2. The writers have developed fantastic screenplays with a little bit of every genre allowing Marvel to have over $17,503,126,841 for their worldwide box office! They are continuing to make great and entertaining movies. Audiences, be prepared for what happens after Avengers: Infinity War & Avengers: Endgame.   

Jack R., Reporter

Jack R. is a 7th grader at Kraemer Middle School. Jack loves to play basketball and video games during his free time. Jack chose Newspaper as an elective...