Filed under Sports

Melvin Ingram III

Melvin Ingram Third

via Bolts from the Blue

Melvin Ingram Third

JaMelvin Ingram III is one of the players for the Los Angeles Chargers. Melvin Ingram’s position is on defense as a Defensive End. During the season of 2018-2019 is 28 tackles, seven sacks (tackle on the Quarterback), one interception, and one FF (Forced Fumbles).

Melvin Ingram III was born and raised in North Carolina the city name was Hamlet. Melvin Ingram went to the College of South Carolina. The High School he went to was Richmond Senior High School. That is where his career started.

Melvin Ingram has had a lot of career highlights. One is like making it to a Pro Bowl last season coming out of the Pro Bowl with about 76 tackles and sacks (tackles on a Quarterback).

Melvin Ingram III was named the AFC Defensive player of the month in September in two thousand and seventeen. He led the AFC conference with an average of 5.5 sacks a game (The 5.5 means he had about a %55 chance of tackles).  

The time that Melvin Ingram was in 2012, and he was the first round eight teenth pick for the team. Melvin Ingram was born on April Twenty-Sixth, 1989. Melvin Ingram is the height of Six Two and weighs at about Two hundred and forty-seven pounds. On the 2018-2019 season, Melvin Ingram played in all 16 games and still is.

Melvin Ingram has had one rushing attempt for no yards in the 2018-2019 season. IN 2012 Melvin Ingram once again played all 16 games for the Los Angeles Chargers. In 2012 Melvin Ingram III had also done two KR’s (Kick Returns) for negative one yards.

The total amount of games he has played in 93 games, the total amount of solo tackles he has made from 2012 to 2019 is an outstanding 210, and the most tackles assisted is a total of 80 assisted tackles, the total amount of tackles he has ever made in his career is an outrageous 290 tackles.

Melvin Ingram III has had a total of tackles for loss being 59 tackles for loss. Melvin also has had assisted sacks and solo sacks the total amount of sacks Melvin Ingram has had is a total of 42.0. The total amount of loss of yards due to sack yards is a total of 315 sacks for a loss of yards.

Melvin Ingram has had a total of one interception in all of his career. He also has had gained eight yards for that interception. He has had 13 forced fumbles one of those fumbles being for a touchdown. Melvin Ingram has also blocked about 22 passes.

Overall Melvin Ingram III is a very decent player for the team of the LA Chargers. He will keep playing for the LA Chargers for a few more years. A lot of people are hoping to see more highlights from this good player.

Jayden F., Reporter

Jayden F. is a 7th grader who currently attends Kraemer Middle School. His favorite subject has been and still is science. His favorite movie is Deadpool...